Sunday, July 6, 2008

Spiritual Sunday: FIRE OF REVIVAL

I was ministered by this song today. Are you trusting completely in His grace?


FIRES OF REVIVAL
Undivided Focus - Heather Clark

I CAME TO THE GATHERING OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD
AND FOUND MY WAY AMONG THEM TO HIS THRONE
I NEEDED TO RETURN UNTO THE ALTAR OF MY GOD
TO RENEW AGAIN MY CONVENANT WITH HIM

AND THERE I BUILD AN ALTAR TO HIS NAME
AND REALIZED MY LIFE
COULD NEVER BE THE SAME
AND THEN THE FIRE OF REVIVAL
CAME SWEEPING THROUGH MY SOUL
AND I TOUCHED THE HOLY PRESENCE OF MY GOD

COME BUILD AN ALTAR UNTO THE LORD
RETURN TO WORSHIP AND HEAR HIS WORD
AND THEN THE FIRE OF REVIVAL
CAME SWEEPING THROUGH MY SOUL
AND I TOUCHED THE HOLY PRESENCE OF MY GOD

4 comments:

emjei said...

good day to u! hope you could vote my blog "kookaboo" as Filipino Blog of the Week, visit my page to vote or this site - http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/

contest is until next saturday, hope you could vote again in the next few days..tnx!

http://kookaboo.blogspot.com

Maricel said...

thanks for visiting. sure we can exchange links. add me up first then just give me a buzz if you're done so that I can add you up in my blogroll :)

btw, I'm doing some campaign for my bloggy!Please vote for my blog for the Filipino Blog of the Week Contest (Week 116)! :) (in my sidebar).Thanks! :)

Maricel
Business Mars

MakeTraffic said...

Hi emjei, i voted for you. Hope it is not too late. Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi maricel, i added your link and voted for you too! Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments