Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spiritual Sunday: It's all about You

An out-of-tune Guitar reminds me that i have to be in tune with God's way.


It is not about me. It's all about You.

I once written a post: Have you ever wondered what life is?

We are created for a purpose.

To drift from one stage of life to another is not living with a purpose.

What's our purpose? Why are we created?

"For by him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether they are kings, lords, rulers, or powers. All things have been created through him and for him."
Colossians 1:16

Prayer: Lord, please let me come back to the heart of worship which is what i am created for.
*******
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the things I've made it
When it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
*Heart of Worship -Matt Redman

4 comments:

Pink Paper said...

I love this song! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks for the visit, pink paper. I like the song too. It reminds me to return to Him. Cheers!

david santos said...

Have a nice weekend.

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks David, have a great weekend too!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments