Saturday, July 17, 2010

Abide

Sad is the word recently...No matter how hard i try, it just didn't go the way i expect even when i prayed. Did i not pray hard enough? why are those around me more blessed than me? Am i less deserving than them. Why have you forsaken me?



No matter what, Jesus is still my Lord!


A tree can't (try to) bear fruits on its own. The tree's job is to abide by the river.


And the fruit does not ripen overnight.


I will continue to wait upon Him. Surely goodness and love will follow me and flow through me.

*God, bless me i pray. May your goodness and love flow through me like a river.

May your blessing overflow me to the brim. Let i experience the joy of your presence, oh Lord.*

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments