Thursday, September 9, 2010

A prayer for a way out

Dear Lord, you are the God of mercy, you know all things and your grace is sufficient for us.

Many things that happen may not seem logical to us, but we want to acknowledge your plan for us is always to prosper and not shortchange us.

I have put my trust in you. Please do not turn a deaf ear to my cry. Show me your way and provide a way out for me. Nothing is too difficult for You.

Let your peace that transcend all understanding guards my heart and brings deliverance to my woes. Let your blessings and goodness continue to follow me all the days of my life.

In Jesus name i pray.

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments