Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh Lord, you are my Security

Dear Lord, I want to come before you and submit myself into your hands. I acknowledge your divine plan for me and know that you will not short-change me in anyway.

Though things seems not turning out as what i have seeked, i want to continue to put my trust in you and pray for your blessing to be showered upon me and my family. I submit this whole matter into your hands and ask for your divine intervention. In Jesus name we pray. [After note: My prayer was answered. Praise be to God!]

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments