Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heavy Traffic Blog Review

I chanced upon this blog os9user newsroom and found it to be interesting. It has updated interesting news around the world.



The massive inbound web traffic amazes me. The blog does around 60,000 clicks a month. It drives hundreds of clicks to other sites per day, depending on the story. What attracted me to the blog is not only because of the amazing traffic growth but also the personality behind the blog. os9user is a blogger who is willing to help other fellow bloggers. He will add you on his blogroll if your blog qualifies his requirement of helping other bloggers, quote "Any Blog that tries to help other Bloggers, will certainly be added into my link roll, no questions asked.".

os9user newsroom. Check it out now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for leaving a comment in my blog. yeah, I would love to exchange links with you. You are already in my blogroll.

OS9USER said...

Now thats news :)

OS9USER

mystermarque said...

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. I like your work and would gladly exchange links with you.

I've added you to my blogroll over at http://markstechnologynews.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work.

Mark.

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Ad Hoc doctor. Added your link. Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi OS9USER, thanks for your kind review too. Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Mark, I added your link too. CHeers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments