Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spiritual Sunday: Keep on Praying

"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble and keep on praying. Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn" (Romans 12:12, 15)

I thank God for those whom are rescued from the disasters in SiChuan, China and Myanmar. I rejoice with them (and their family) that they are given another chance at life.

I mourn for those were displaced in the disasters and pray for their families - that they will find comfort, strength and hope.

Please continue to pray with me that the missing people be found and rescued and those who are injured received medical treatment and supplies in time.

Do not underestimate the power of prayers especially when the faithful prays together.

3 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hola MT! I visited the rocket list earlier but didn't see u there. Guess u just joined the list yeah? So here I am in my trusty rocket he he!!

Thanks for stopping by and glad u enjoyed the pics YUM! :)

PS. I'm also on BOTB if u get the chance to vote! ;)

Mariuca said...

MT!! Thanks so much for coming back to vote for me!! You totally rock! :):):)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, thanks for dropping by. Sorry for the late reply. No problem, you can always count on me to vote for you on BOTB.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments