Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stumble Upon Meme to increase your web traffic

My blog buddy, Mariuca has tagged me with a new meme ... the Stumble Upon Meme! I have used Stumble Upon and find it very useful. Please join me in this meme to increase traffic to your site! It is very simple to join (just follow the instruction below) and i am opening this meme to all my blog friends and visitors to my blog.

--START COPYING HERE--
Here are the rules:
1. Copy from "START COPYING HERE" to "STOP COPYING HERE".
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the "StumbleWorthy List" at each site you add.
3. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.
4. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This will allow the new comers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
5. Register in StumbleUpon and install the toolbar.
6. Go to the sites found on the list and give them a thumb up (I like it!).
7. Add me as your friend in StumbleUpon: Blanne.Note: Your url will be deleted in the Master List if you do not comply to the given rules.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE LIST. OR CLICK HERE TO GET A BANNER THAT YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR BLOG. THE MORE PARTICIPANTS, THE GREATER INCREASE IN TRAFFIC! :)

~StumbleWorthy List~

1. Hit-or-Miss 2. Mommy's Little Corner 3.Unpredictable Life 4. The Journey 5. Sigh 6. Say Cheese 7. Make Every Day Your Lucky Day 8. Blessed Sanctuary 9. Hailey's Beats and Bits 10. Photo Hook 11. A Sweet Taste Of Life 12. Nyumix's Blog 13. Juliana's Site 14. Juliana’s Lair 15. Juliana’s World 16. My Library 17. Fun.Fierce.Fab 18. When Silence Speaks 19. Etc Atbp 20. Mariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star 21. Dance of Motherhood 22. Emila’s Illustrated Blog 23. The Other Side of Emila 24. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 25. Project Heavy Traffic 26. YOUR BLOG/SITE HERE!

--STOP COPYING HERE--

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hola MT! You've just been stumbled! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love Reads
www.lovereads.today.com

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, thanks for the stumble LOL cheers!

Thanks Tarah for the visit. Will pop by your blog. Cheers!

Ben said...

the annoying thing about this is the links become null when you copy the text. Too much trouble...

MakeTraffic said...

Hi ben, i faced the same problem too. I just try my best. Thanks for the visit. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments