Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blog Marketing and Monetization - The Practical

As i have attained Page Rank (PR) 4 , i am now embarking on an extension project. i am now experimenting on monetizing this blog.


You could see now on both my sidebar i have placed advertisements and sponsorship campaign. There may be occasional sponsored review, please bear with me.

Not that i expect to generate alot of income from it but to ascertain that some sort of additonal income from blog is possible and not exclusive to starblogger or the Big Boys club.
I will, however, not let it get it the way of my original post on Generating Heavy Web Traffic or concepts on Blog marketing.

During this extension project, if this blog gets too slow on loading, you can also visit my twin blog http://projectheavytraffic.com/ for the related post on web traffic.Please continue to support me. Thanks.

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments