Thursday, November 1, 2007

My 1st ads campaign but...

Wow! This is so exciting...i am finally getting my ads campaign on my blog!

This mail was from nuffnang (the space is on my top left sidebar).

[An advertiser has chosen to advertise on projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/.

The advertisement details are as follows:Campaign: STB Project Postcards CampaignWeek(s):

1. 04 Nov 2007 to 10 Nov 2007

Ad Unit: Skyscraper (Top)
]

However, i found out only recently from nuffnang site...that what i earn depends on the number of Average Unique visitors you received in the week before my ad campaign is served. But i just came back and my unique visitors had drop during my absence!

It is my 1st ads campaign. I thought this is too good to be true (i have not seen an ad cheque yet) but it came at a wrong timing. I need your help to choke up the traffic on my site before this sunday. Please help by coming to my site (or asking your friends) or put a post on your blog if you could. Thanks for helping a budding blogger like me.

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Hi MT, welcome back.
I've got the same campaign running on the same time as yours. This is my first ad from Nuffnang too. I'm so excited. Congrates to us :)

Janice Ng

WaterLearner said...

Hi MT!

Congrats! FYI The same ad is currently running in my blog!! Yippee. I think Jan will be getting it as well.

Wow, you really had us all waiting for you huh.

MakeTraffic said...

Hurray! I am so happy that my blog buddies got it as well. Congrats to all of us! Cheers! Bloggers network Unite! Shall we blog something about singapore in support of the campaign?

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments