Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Episode 29: Act on it!

Are you feeling disappointed that your internet marketing effort did not seem to pay off. All the ebooks you have collected is collecting dust in your PC harddisk.

Are you feeling frustrated that many people are able to claim success and you can't seem to able to reach that level.

Do you seriously think that they will reveal all their secret to you in a $78 ebook about earning $10,000 a week? Wouldn't they be creating another competitor?

Sure, they must reveal some secrets (because you paid for them). But Are they revealing ALL they secrets to you for that price? Sometimes i wonder are they making the sort of money they claimed?

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are good products and good methods out there but i also believe that there are many scams.

At many times, it is very difficult to discern (many know how to use graphic softwares nowadays). Hence the motivation for Project Heavy Traffic.

If you find that a particular product or method is useful, do inform me and i will post a review it here for all my community readers' benefit. Conversely, if you find a product not useful, please also email to me so that i can remove it from my blog or post the information for all readers here.

I believe Internet Marketing success is possible (look that it's global reach) but one have to careful in choosing programs and do their own research.

Finally, In my course of research, i have always come across many Internet marketing Gurus mentioning the word "Action", "Do it!" in their webpage, advice, eBooks and products etc. I totally agree. You have to try, take risk, even if you don't get the result that you want, you learn something and that momentum (Law of physics-I called it law of success) will push you on to success. It takes only a simple action.

Act on it! Every baby step counts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely looking forward to reading about what works for everyone.

And you are right, I just consider all those "make money" or "dot com gurus" a waste of a read. I have a problem with people who don't practice what they preach.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for your comment! I agree with you! That's why i created this project - to provide FREE info on "what Works and what's Not".

Please feel free to email me if you find any method that works or any program that doesn't. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments