Sunday, August 5, 2007

Episode 27: Tagging



I have decided to have this new tag of my own. It is called the "friendship badge". Very simple to implement.

******start copying********
Friendship badge-tagging your blog buddies.
You just have to place your own link plus links of your 5 other blog buddies (position after 'Maketraffic' - the tag originator) and foward them and ask them to tag 5 more as well. Very simple, no need to think of answers to any topic. Ok. here we go.


My friendship badges include:

Maketraffic *
Janice
Jean
nafa
Mr Fong
revellian

****End copying******

This is my 1st try at creating tag. Please support me. Thanks

Maketraffic

9 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi there! thanks for the tag! and congrats on creating your own tag. i'll get my butt into it soon. ;)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jean, Thanks for your support. Glad to have blog buddies like you. Cheers!

mr fong said...

Thank u maketraffic for this tag.I AM SO HONOURED :)

Oops inappropriate for tutor like me to show signs of levity.Haha, good to have you as a blogging friend. Will do your tag with another tag, hope that is OK with you. Thanks for the tag and will tell you when I am done.

Stay tuned to Eatyourmaths and hope you comment ! :D

THanks alot btw.Take good care...

Bobby Revell said...

Thanks for the tag! I am going to tag new people with it like you did!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Bobby, it is my honour!
Cheers!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Jean for posting my tag. Grateful. Sorry, i have to delete the comment as the link is too long. Limited space , lol. Maybe for long link, can you post to my MBL? Thanks for your understanding. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Site has a ton of great information. I'm very interested in creating tags for my blog. I want to get my blog out there and help others as well.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Will, thanks for the visit and the compliment. Tags are easy to create and a good way to help others increase traffic and make friends. I admit i am not doing enough in this area. Will try to do more in the future. There are so many things to do, i just wish i have more time...

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments