Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My blog is worth $7,339.02! how much is your blog worth?

Wow! I just found out that my blog is worth...



My blog is worth $7,339.02
How much is your blog worth?



Although it is not much compared to other famous blogs, i am still very happy! Whether it is really worth that much is besides the point. The point is the methods to systematically increase it's worth.

At the beginning of last week, when i accidentally stumbled upon this link that measures blog's worth, my blog was valued at 0. Yes, you heard it right! ZERO!

That began my mini quest of increasing my blog's worth. I searched through search engines and found no direct answers. Then my blog buddies reminded me to do the viral tags and technocrati train tag (which i put it aside as i don't see the importance at that time). But within a week after i posted the viral tag, good hearted bloggers began to response by adding me to their tag list and when i checked the blog value today, my blog value was no longer ZERO!!!

$0 to $7,339.02 in a week's time!

I must thank all my blog buddies and friends. That proves that there are methods to increasing traffic and worth! And the best part is...it is possible for you too. These are no longer secrets kept by the so called 'Gurus'.

Some may argue that it is just an academic excercise or the measure is not accurate. What ever it is, the effect on the blog/web traffic cannot be ignored.

So Why wait! Start to increase your blog value! Tell me how much is your blog worth?

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments