Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A simple Prayer

Have mercy on me, O God
according to your unfailing love
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions
wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin

Create in me a pure heart, O God
and renew a steadfast spirit within me
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your holy spirit from me
restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

You do not delight in sacrifice, or i would bring it
You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
O God, you will not despise.

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments