Sunday, July 29, 2007

Episode 26: The four letter F*** word which is...



While I was doing my research, i found something interesting. One of the characteristics that top sites/blog have in common is this four letter F* word...don't be mistaken...it is the word FREE!

By offering FREE information or product, you are getting the attention of the Internet community. It is like the sample or freebies that magazine or are giving out to increase circulation. It is the marketers' method of "A foot at the door". Once they find your site interesting, they will come back again to visit your site (increase traffic), tells others to visit your site (mutiplying effect) and perhaps buy from you (if you are offering other products).

If you want to increase traffic, offer some freebies on your blog or site.

-Write good content to give away free (basic)

-Create your own product and brand it and give it free is the best way to go (i am in the midst of doing so, this method requires time).

-If you don't have your own product, you can also join an affiliate program (you have to do your won research and choose wisely)


Note: If you have a blog or site that offers the above traffic methods, i would love to interview and feature you as on my blog as success stories. Please email me or leave a message on my chat box. Cheers!

5 comments:

Sweetpea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mr fong said...

I love your blog!!!!Hope u can enlighten me on wat is a tag.Wold like to learn fm u.

You have a great concept, having a blog about wat I want to learn, so i will come here regularly.Please to go Eatyourmaths and comment and enjoy, I hope that you can leave suggestinos on how to improve.I would badly want to learn from U!

Thank u and Best Wishes

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks sweetpeamy for your tag. Sorry have to delete your comment cos the link is too long. cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Mr Fong for your praises and visiting my blog regularly. I am delighted! At last my hardwork is slowly being recognise. Will definitely visit your blog and comment. I am not a guru, just sharing what i have researched on the net and from my blog buddies. Wanna to exchange links?

mr fong said...

No problem.Hope you go leave a comment...

Can exchange.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments