Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Episode 24: Blog Community revisit

Blog Communities can IMPROVE Traffic! It has been proven! Look at my visitors counter=> (on the right panel). It has been increasing by leaps and bounds after I begin to leave my comments on other blogs so much so that i do not enough time to leave a thank you note to each and every visitors or friends to my blog. I like wanna to say a big THANK YOU here for your visits and support. Your every note, chat, vote and comments means something to me.

AND THE BEST THING IS.. It is NOT JUST ABOUT TRAFFIC, I BEGIN TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!! That is the most enjoyable part.

I should have done it from the beginning. I can make more friends! I feel like kicking myself
(just a metaphor. Don't take it too seriously)
:-)

**Note: to new bloggies, do it as one of your 1st step. Don't make the same mistake as me**.

Anyway, this blog is suppose to share my experience...

ok. till next time. stay tune to...(i love this part, it is like having your own tv show...) Project Heavy Traffic

MakeTraffic

2 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

lol! i know what u mean. it's not about the traffic. it's about making new friends and creating a new circle of friends. :)

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks for your post. Making friends on the internet is one benefit i never expect. Now i am enjoying every moment.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments