Thursday, July 5, 2007

Episode 19: Good Affiliate Programs

You can earn money on your blog by participating in good affiliate programs.

I thought at first, i have to depend on just Advertisements.

I was quite skeptical about affiliate programs and besides, there are so many...how do you choose a good one that will direct traffic to your site as well as earn you some money.

Until i tried Ewen's Chia Secret Affiliate Weapon and off course the convincing part only came when i earn my first commission!

I am quite excited, i am determined to learn more. Will post my findings in subsequent episodes.

MakeTraffic

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments