Thursday, November 22, 2007

Monetize Your Blog strategies

As you know, i have worked hard to reach my 100th post. I am now experimenting on monetizing this blog . So far, the following are the monetizing strategies I have adopted:

  • Advertlets
  • Bidvertiser
  • Clickbank Products
  • Affiliate for IX Web hosting
  • Affiliate for Amazon (on projectheavytraffic.com)
  • Other Affliate programs (see banner ads and recommended section)

It is not a sufficient and steady form of income yet but it is a start. I will update the list as the project expands. Basically, I am not sure how true is it when some bloggers proclaimed that they earn full time income by blogging, but I am determine to continue this project and find out just how far one can monetize a blog or site.

If you have other monetizing strategies, please share with me.


RELATED POSTS:

2 comments:

WaterLearner said...

Hi MT,

How's your Friday. Yeah, a good guide to bloggers on making money online.

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Karen. Friday is great!

Not really a guide yet lah. Just my experience and experimentation. Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic and friends

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments