Sunday, November 18, 2007

Those irritating pop-up ads!

I was shocked by some irritating pop-up ads when i launched my blog. I honestly do not know what program is causing it. It may be caused by any of FREE widgets i installed in my blog. Need some CSI time to find out and eliminate the pop-up.

Meanwhile please accept my apology but please be assured that the pop-up is not from this blog (definitely!). That is the problem with free widget or program! If you know where it is from, please let me know, Meanwhile it is CSI time...

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

Ive got those pop-up pages too. I wonder what is causing them too :(

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

MakeTraffic said...

You are having the same problem too? Think must be one of the widgets...I dislike pop-up and i do not want any on my blog. Theorically on my browser, i can use Pop-up blocker but i do not want it to affect my readers. I am still searching for the program that caused this...Cheers!


MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

mr fong said...

I also noticed it on ur blog... :( But it's ok, it won't stop me from disturbing, WAHAHA... :D

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Winston, wow! laugh until like that...don't tease me leh. I still can't find the widget that caused it...where is my CSI crew (what all on holiday???)

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic and friends

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments