Sunday, November 4, 2007

I have a Dream

I have a dream. I dream to setup my own online store selling educational toys as i find it hard to search for good toys for my boy here. I have been talking about setting up business for years already. I have not one but two concepts in the pipeline. I will need all the help i can get.

It is going to be my 100th post soon and i am so excited. Never have i expect my little blog project could persist for so long. I am so fortunate to know many good friends through this avenue and my blog wouldn't have reached this stage without your support. THANK YOU my visitors, readers and blog buddies and friends!

I am rushing to launch something on my 100th post. I am so excited! Till then. Akan Datang (Coming soon). Cheers!


2 comments:

J@n!ce said...

MT, hope your dream comes true quickly. Cant wait to see what you have up for your 100th post celebration :)

Janice Ng

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Janice! The 100th post...akan datang...actually i am rushing as fast as i could for it...LOL. Cheers! MakeTraffic

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments