Sunday, November 11, 2007

Let's continue to blog

After reading my friend Bobby's post, i have some after thoughts and i am putting it in words here. I empathise with him and I share his view on not putting pressure on ourself to blog or to visit blogs.

My pageviews and unique visits have been returning to my pre-trip level (i went on a business trip recently and the traffic on my blog dropped). This demonstrates the important of constant update to a blog and the effect on traffic is undeniable.

The only problem i faced now is getting more comments on my blog. Technically i could go round visiting blogs and build friendship and traffic this way.

Don't get me wrong, i am not doing it just for the traffic but for the friendship too. Everyone of you is important to me and i would love to visit and leave comments at your blog everyday. But I just do not have enough hours in the day to visit you all everyday and leave comments.

Though i love to blog, i have limited time and energy. As a part time blogger, I have a day job and family commitment. There were a few times when i almost burnt out and thought of quiting blogging. Now blogging is a part of my life but i am not putting pressure on myself. Blogging is hard work but I want to enjoy blogging.

Please leave a comment on my blog if you have some interesting posts. I will defintely pop over. If not, please forgive me if i do not visit your blog everyday. I will pop by once i have the time.

Thank you for your understanding. Please leave leave words of encouragement on my blog even if you are just passing by. And don't let it be just my blog, leave words of encouragement on interesting blogs you visit. The authors have put in effort to write constantly. Do encourage them from time to time. This is my mission also. Of course do it at your own pace and time.

Let's continue to blog. Thanks for your time.

11 comments:

Trinity said...

MT, you make me smile!

You are so honest and frank person... I like that! Thank you so much for checking me if I am alright. I am encouraged by you and all friends, I am blessed.

I like your chinese words Wo Men Yong Yuan Zi Ci Ni :-)

Send my regards to your family as well.. :-)

FL Sam said...

A very frank view,many have the same problems being part time bloggers. Glad that you will continue to blog.

Drop by my blog and check out this new start called VerveEarth-Beta and be the first few to join.

Simple Life

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Trinity for your compliment. I am encouraged by you and all my friends too. It is all this encouragement that motivate me to continue to blog. Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Sam, thanks for popping by my site again. Glad that you empathising with my view. Will definitely pop by your blog and check out your post. Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

J@n!ce said...

MT, thanks for visiting me despit being so busy with work & family :)

Janice Ng

Yuwie.com ~ invite friends ~ get paid

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Janice, you are welcome! You have been very supportive of my blog. I really appreciate it. Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

Mariuca said...

Hi MT! I too, find myself too busy at times to visit ppl's blogs, what with work commitments and other personal things going on in my life. I try to visit as many friends as possible in one day but sometimes there really isn't time, so I understand your situation. Just do what you're doing now, keep it slow and steady and you should be fine. Have a good weekend! :):):)

la papillion said...

hmm, interesting blog :) i came across while looking at sq009's chatbox :P

I loved blogging too and I usually have too much to say in one blog, so I usually have more than 1 postings in one day :)

Haha, keep up the work :P

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, thanks for sharing. you have a great weekend too! Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hi la papillion,

Thanks for your visit and your encouragement. Do visit me often. I will pop by your blog too. Have a great weekend! Cheers!

MakeTraffic - for more Web Traffic

mr fong said...

It's a problem with me, that's why quit... :( It's OK, i fully understand. Give my blog a miss if you're busy. I will leave words when i drop by... :D

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments