My blog buddy, Michael Wong and I have started this Technofav Train to increase the Technorati ranking for those who are involved.
I invite all to join us. Destination: Technorati Highland! Cheers!
Please inform Michael (he is the Train captain) once you have decided to join us here and post the following instruction in your post.
Hi everyone! In the interests of friendship and promoting our blogs, the purpose of this tag train is to add all the blogs on this list to your Technorati favorites list. In return, everyone else will add you to their Technorati favorites list.
1. Go to http://technorati.com/faves/yourblogurl (replace yourblogurl with your Technorati id.)
2. Add each and every blog URL on this list as a favorite. Don't worry about Tags as it would take too much time. Click "Add".
3. Then copy everything between and including Start copy and End copy.
4. Paste it into a new blog post in "Compose" mode so all the links are preserved.
5. Add your blog's URL to the end of the list. If you intend to submit multiple blogs then put this list on all your blogs please to be fair to everyone else.
6. Post everything using the title "TechnoFav Train"
7. Next contact 5 friends who aren't on the list and get them to join. The more the better. I am aiming at 1,000 group members, but I'm confident we can find more than that. My secret goal is 5,000 group members and those of you who know me are aware of my promotional persistence. Can you imagine what that will do to all our Technorati rankings?
8. Leave the URL of your post here as a comment and your blog will be updated on the masterlist.
9. Once a week, return to the masterlist and copy it over the list on your blog post.
10. Add the new blog URLs to your favorites. This last step is important because if you don't add new blogs to your favorites list, then those new blogs will end up removing you from their favorites list and then nobody wins.
11. Finally, increased Technorati ranking to all!