Saturday, July 5, 2008

Traffic Jam

Hi, i apologised for the traffic jam on my site. I think it is because of the Nuffnang ads widget. I went to their site t check and it is offline. I went to fellow sites that put up Nuffnang ads to verify and got the same result as mine. So i temporarily put away Nuffnamg widget until they fixed their server problem. Presto! My site is no longer jam!

I apologised to those who wanted to contact me back about the the Project Heavy Traffic link exchange. Please post your blog url again and i will add your site. Cheers!

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments