Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why i love blogging

Sometime i wonder, why do i love blogging? Is it the fun of writing? for the creative expression?

I realised that in the real world, i am a no-body. Just a dot in the pack, struggling in the rat race. In the blogsphere i am, not great, but at least somebody. Not by the so-called Technorati ranking or authority but by the fact that at least there are people around the world reading my blog.

Just like the protagonists in the Chronicles of Nardia by C.S. Lewis. In the real world they are just children. But in the magical realm of Narnia, they are heroes fighting evils.

That's why i love blogging.

5 comments:

Mai said...

hi.. yup i agree on this post... :)

well anyways, thanks for the vote! :) i know ur busy but if you have some time hope you could vote for me again, voting is once a day.. :)

happy blogging! :)

http://kookaboo.blogspot.com

MakeTraffic said...

You are welcome. Thanks for the visit. Cheers!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Maybe, people blog for the same reason you blog.

I love blogging because in my blog, i can be anything I want.

Anyway, a very inspiring post.

molly said...

Hi, You've a new reader here. I have added you to my link too. :):)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

I have added your link to my blog!!!

Nice meeting you!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments