Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mathematical nature of Traffic

Traffic & Math





Similarity: Traffic generation and Math are both systematic in nature. Apply correct methods and you will reap the benefits. Both fields of study require lots of practice.

Difference: Math is mostly sequential in nature. You have to finish step 1 before going to step 2. Traffic generation need not be sequential (most of the time). Applying viral marketing and good SEO build on each other, regardless of the order. You must, however, have good content as a prerequisite.

This post is dedicated to my blog buddy, Winston of eatyourmaths

3 comments:

mr fong said...

Oh no...MT I am SOOO touched! I am so grateful for your kind dedication, I am sorry I did not see it until moments ago...

I am so touched! Thank you my dearest MT :)

J@n!ce said...

MT, so kind of you to write that post for Winston. :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Winston: That what buddies are for mah.

Janice: I am a kind blogger leh. LOL. Pai seh...i so thick skinned.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments