Saturday, August 18, 2007

Part-time blogger dreams BIG!

I wanted to name this blog originally "How to quit your job and start a business" but i realise that i am not an expert in that topic (although i am very interested it it).The real problem is I have not "quit my job and start a business" yet! There is just too much at stake. I am sure many people share my sentiments.

Instead of giving up my Dream, i have started the process...taken small baby steps. I know i can, it is in my blood. I will not let others convinced me that my dream is but a fantasy. I will make them real! You are what you believe!

I have created this blog to share my research and record my journey as a part time blogger generating traffic and hopefully having a breakthrough online. I will be starting an online business soon (separate from this blog. still preparing...). Watch this space. Coming soon...

I have a lot of requests for links exchange, don't worry as long as your site is not of undesirable content, i will add your link.

One of the aims of this site is to create and share traffic. I am more than willing to share web traffic. I know as a newbie (been there before), it is sometime very difficult to generate traffic.

Let's grow together!

10 comments:

mr fong said...

Wishing you good luck... :)

WaterLearner said...

Hi Hi!

I am so honoured to be among those already in your blogroll! Thanks!

WaterLearner

Johnny Ong said...

so its all abt getting traffic to yr blog....great start and wish that u'll get yr dreams.

DREAM REAL BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEN

otherwise u get small ones only

J@n!ce said...

MT, I am blessed to have you as a dear friend since they day you wrote to me & even posted a review on my blog. You are my true friend & whatever you intend to do. I will wish you all the success from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers to you, MT :)

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Winston, Karen and Johnny for your well wishes!

Janice: Thanks for your kind comments. Those words of encouragement are very powerful and is worth far greater than any famous motivational gurus. I will make my dream real. I don't want to disappoint my friends. I am very blessed to have a friend like you too. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice to meet you too..
welcome to my blog.
http://keeyit.blogspot.com

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Keeyit, Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments. I will add your link to my blog. Cheers!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

MT, wishing you all the best! if you think yo ucan, you can!! :)

mr fong said...

Oh,you sure can. The first time i saw your nick, I was amazed at how u chose ur name ;)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Winston, Thanks for your encouragement. How i got my nickname is actually by chance, I wanted something simple and self-explanatory. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments