Thursday, August 23, 2007

Traffic Update: The Four thousand visitors mark!

Project Heavy Traffic has about four thousand visitors in 60 days!

Although it has not achieved the 'Traffic Jam' status of the mega-blogs, but it is something to cheer about.

Cheers together with me, my friends and blog buddies!

I am still work hard on improving my Technorati ranking though. Any good advice? Thanks in Advance.

My blog buddy, Bobby wrote very good articles regarding blogging, web traffic and ranking: new bloggers new directions and blogging-traffic-optimization, to the world the truth about bloggers and his more recent post reality niche this.

Check it out!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Congratulations! Any new milestone in traffic increase is worth celebrating. Thank you very much for referring to me, it means a lot. I will refer to this post on mine:)

J@n!ce said...

MT, Bobby's blog is really a good read. I learn a lot from him. He is awesome :):)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

Congratulations, MT! 4000visitors in 60 days! That's amazing! Keep it up!

Bobby give good advice. You've found the right person to refer to. :)

JeanChia SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Bobby, Jan and Jean for your kind words. I will continue to find ways and step up on my research to share with my readers.

Bobby is very knowledgeable and it is an honour to share his post/link on my blog. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments