Saturday, August 25, 2007

I can't join PayPerPost yet...

My good blog friends are all on PayPerPost (PPP). Check out the following post!


mariuca ppp-read-all-about-it


janice i-signed-up-for-ppp

Jean first-payperpost-approved

Once you have your traffic, you can start making some money (at least to cover some of your cost).

Remember the PHT formulae:

Traffic = good content+visitors+blog buddies+blog communities+Forum+SEO+Technorati ranking+ viral tags+freebies+X
where X are the rest of the methods discussed/will be discussed on this blog.

Making Money on your blog = Traffic x Web Monetization methods (PPP+Adsense+Affiliate+product+eproduct etc)

Personal note: i can't join PayPerPost (PPP) yet! arg...Because my blog, though it is attracting lots of traffic, is only 2 months plus old.I am frustrated...Anyway, I will update my experiences with PPP once my blog reach 3 months. So stay tuned to this channel...

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

MT, hang on there... you are just a mth away to re-submission. Cheers :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

MT, thanks for mentioning us here. You are alwasy so sweet! hang on there, wait one more month only. Time flies! :)

JeanChia SEO Traffic

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan and Jean, Thanks for your encouragement! I will try again a month later. Meanwhile, please don't leave me far behind....(echo effect...lol)

Mariuca said...

Hola MT, you'll be a member in no time at all, don fret my friend! We too just started so by the time u join use, we'll still be beginners! Thanks for the link love here! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments