Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Simple Meme

mariuca just tagged me with this very simple meme. All I have to do is give 4 answers for each question. It is suppose to be simple but I could only do the following now...

(If you want to do the complete meme, instead of this simplified version, you can refer to mariuca's original meme)

4 films I could watch over and over
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Die Hard
Indiana Jones

4 Favorite TV shows
CSI
CSI Miami
Northern Exposure
Greys' Anatomy

4 Favorite Foods
Mee Siam (local delight)
Buffalo Wings (definitely!)
Pasta (cream only)
Fried Kway Tiao (fried noodle)

4 Websites I visit everyday (almost! I visit also more than 4!)
A Great Pleasure
This Is A Miracle
mariuca
Project Heavy Traffic (My blog of course...please do not throw stone at me! *smile*)

4 Places I would love to be
Hawaii
France
Australia
Japan

4 Favorite Colors (shades of blue)
Blue, Purple, green, violet

ok. I will tag :
Jean,
Janice,
Winston,
nafa,

11 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi MAKE TRAFFIC! Must be careful I don't get ur name wrong again LOL! :)

I think my hubbs will agree with all ur movie picks!

I like mee siam too, yummy!

J@n!ce said...

MT, we have quite a lot of things in common there. I love purple too. But actually what is the difference bet purple & violet? hehe ;p

Those places & food you mention are my favourite too except for the pasta cream. I try to cut down unecessary sauce nowdays...fattening mah !!

Thanks for the tag. Yours seem incomplete hor. haha :D

You learn from me to have Part II huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi MT, i love france and japan too. Especially Paris..

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, you are right! According to Wiki,

"Technically, purple when used as a general term...the color group of many related colors such as violet"

BTW, there is no part 2...I do the one that i can...*smile* rather than not do at all (i don't want to disappoint friends).

Thanks for understanding.

I love to travel actually, my dream is to travel most part of the world! Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks 38kia,

I travelled to both and would like to return to these place again.

Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Marzie, guys mah like action and detective series. Cheers!

J@n!ce said...

Maketraffic : LOL !! You are so funny. Those that took the meme for you will be missing out the last section :)

Luckily I know of tracing back to Marzie's post.

Glad that you still post it despite so tired after a day at work. Good job daddy :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jan, Ya I can be quite funny sometimes, i often make people laugh without delibrately creating a joke. LOL.

I did leave trails like hyperlink back to Marzie's post for those that want the complete meme instead of my simplified make-life-much-easier version.

Ok lah, i will create an obvious reference although the wording is quite small...LOL, Glad everyone is having fun here!!!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks for the tag, MT!

i love mee siam too. i can hardly get mee siam here. :( been a long long time since i had one.

mr fong said...

Thanks for the tag Papa ;P

I still owe you a technorati one, and i WILL be tagging u with the Photo one that i havn't tried! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Jean: Thanks, Your next mee siam will be my treat! Cheers!

Winston: Thanks for doing the tag!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments