Thursday, August 9, 2007

Traffic O' Meter: 3,000 visitors mark


Yes!!! I have crossed the 3,000 visitors mark. Thanks to all my supporters!!!


I have created my PHT button just for you. If you would like to link my blog using the button, please feel free to do so. You can copy and paste the code provided in my blog left panel (i must thank bobby for his help). Cheers!


I am implementing a "You comment I link" method. I will link to your blog* if you post a comment on my blog. I will be grateful if you could reciprocate the link. Thanks.

*No undesirable content! subject to moderation. Thanks.

Charge to a greater traffic height!!!


Cheers,

MakeTraffic

2 comments:

J@n!ce said...

MT, Congrates on your 3000 visitor mark. You are doing really remarkably :)

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Janice for your encouragement! Writing blog can be tiring sometime especially when i am just a part-time blogger (i mean i am not a celebrity professional blogger...er...come to think of it many of us are not! lol). It is all the support from my friends and blog communities that kept me going. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments