Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sharing Success

Thanks for helping to spread my PHT friendship badge. My first viral tag creation.

My Blog buddies like Janice, Bobby and Jean have taught me to share. I am grateful for them helping me in the success of blog thus far.

As a gesture, to share my success of increasing traffic, i have in return created the PHT friendship badge list to show my appreciation, each name added to your list and make known to me will be added to this blog under list section (right panel).

THANK YOU BLOG BUDDIES AND FRIENDS!!!

Join me! Massive traffic to your site is possible!

Cheers!
Make Traffic

6 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I'm just glad that I could of help to you. :)

MakeTraffic said...

Of course, you are the one that introduces me to so many bloggers' friends and help me increase my blog traffic.

BTW, how do you think of my enhanced blog design?

Cheers!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi MT! it's my pleasure to be able to help! :)

i think your new blog design is great. It's neat too! keep it up!

suggestion: i think you can change the alta vista translator to google which is neater. To see code, http://www.textunli.com/2006/08/google-translate-mini-flags-widget.html

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jean, thanks for your compliment and suggestion. Will continue to improve. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Im a newbie from blogger, deeply salute with ur blog n informations

:) cheers

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Susanno for your compliment. Will continue to provide valuable information for all my readers. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments