Thursday, May 29, 2008

We work hard so that we could...


A hard day at work. On my way back, i was wondering...what for?

Please complete this sentence-



"We work hard so that we could..."


1. Earn more money?


2. Buy bigger house


3. Buy bigger car


4. Tour around the world


5. Enjoy good food?


6. Retire early (for?)


7. Your answer here



Food for thought: I sometime lament that life is unfair. But to think about it, actually Life is Equalitarian- Everyone dies and no one can bring any thing with them.

6 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi MT, I'm here to vote, good luck! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, thanks for the vote, Have a nice weekend. Cheers!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi MT! i wish to retire early! that's why i am working hard now! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jean, thanks for the visit. i also want to retire early, but to do what? Many of the tings we are postponing to after retirement can be done now. have a great week ahead! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, this is out of anyone's mind and I doubt very little people will think like I do. But, I work for just enough money to gain me my second degree. That would be working for 5 years saving 2k worth of income every month. Living a very simplistic life. Some people would say I have no life but knowledge is what I live for. Btw, I would study Chemical Engineering. I am currently taking Electronic Engineering. Call me a Nerd if you want. This is what I live for.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Anonymous, thanks for sharing. I agree about living your dream and follow your heart but sometime in life, we have to do the neccesary first (to pay the bills) then plan for the dream life later. May your dreams come true. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments