Saturday, January 17, 2009

Business Gem 1

I read with sadness that businesses are suffering during this economic crisis period.
Instead of focusing on the gloom and doom, I am starting a new section called Business Gems.
I hope to jot down my thoughts or good ideas i have found on surviving this crisis.
It also acts as a reminder to myself.

Business Gem 1

Your customers face new problems,
so give them new solutions.
No matter what business you're in,
you can redefine value for the customer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Hihihi,
Happy CNY!!!
Wish u all the best(^^)

imelda said...

hi there how are you??

super social influencer said...

That is a gem.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments