Saturday, June 30, 2007

How to increase free traffic for FREE!

Thank you for your emails and comments.

Over the past few days, I have been systematically and methodologically applying the steps i have listed here (walking the talk...) and the result is Trariffic..I mean TERRIFIC!

The page view has now increased to over 600 in less than 2 weeks! Unique and returning visitors has also increased! IT WORKS!!!!!! If you want to increase your free traffic for FREE, please visit my blog, i will regularly post my findings...I do the leg work (research , apply and evaluate) and save you time!!!

I also have been busy reorganising my blog. Just changed my blog template to 3 column template. I think it gives more blog space. I have reorganised it a bit to make it neater. Thanks rocky for your valuable comments.

To all visitors and my loyal readers, please give me your comments. Thanks. You can post comments in my new tag board or email to me at maketraffic@gmail.com. No spam please! I hate spam!

Thanks, cheers!
Make Traffic, Chase dreams
Maketraffic

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments