Friday, December 7, 2007

A Final Fantasy Gift

I finally got a Christmas gift for myself!

This is the latest game of the Final Fantasy series on PSP.

I have been waiting for this game to be on PSP. I like the Final Fantasy series particularly Final Fantasy Tactics on Playstation 1. It has deep story line and different character advancement paths. I have always like RolePlaying Games...because i can play the role of a HERO!

In the midst of preparing gifts for friends and relatives, did you get a Christmas gift for yourself?

3 comments:

Amel said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I'm not good at gaming but I LOVE watching my brother or hubby play RPG he he he he...

And no, I didn't get a Christmas gift for myself 'coz my bday was near Christmas (the end of November), so I'll be getting another gift from hubby HE HE HE HE HE HE...That's enough for me! ;-D

HAPPY gaming theeennn, Hero!!! *wink*

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks Amel! and happy belated birthday! may you have many happy returns (including the gift from your hubby). LOL

Cheers!

Amel said...

HE HE HE HE...THANKS for the well-wishes!!! ;-D

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments