Monday, March 24, 2008

I want to celebrate Life


Despite the...

To-do lists at work,

endless meetings to attend,

deadlines to meet,

family to take care,

household chores like toilets to clean
(I wish Hollywood would show sequels to Happily-After stories),

Bills to be paid...


I want to celebrate Life.

I want to celebrate the morning dew
I want to celebrate the sunsets
I want to celebrate the moving clouds
I want to celebrate the fragrant flowers
I want to celebrate the rainbow after the rain
I want to celebrate the starry nights
I want to celebrate a cup of hot coffee

I want to celebrate Life with Gratitude


4 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

Hi Maketraffic, looks like you have a whole new vibe going on here...I like it!

Yes...celebrate life with gratitude! I am simply excited to be alive and every moment is a gift. Have a wonderful week:)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Bobby, thanks for being the 1st to comment. I am also excited to be alive. I believe being grateful to God for the things He provided is the way to play the game of Life. Have a wonderful week too. Cheers!

Mariuca said...

I want to celebrate the starry nights too MT! :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, yes! the starry nights definitely! I want to wish upon a falling star. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments