Thursday, February 28, 2008

BlogExplosion REALLY works!

Who says BlogExplosion is not effective!

I am going to show you some evidence... this is just part of the web traffic i am getting from BlogExplosion everyday!



My latest visitor from Blogexplosion, realdoctorjay left a comment on my blog


"Congratulations! I just joined blogexplosion and found you from there. My blog b2evolution does not allow me to know individual stats. I get browser hits etc. Anyway you have a great site and I am looking forward to learning from you"


Thank you, Jay. I am very flattered and encouraged.

Thanks to my blog friends who have left comments for my post on Blogexplosion. I hope you find the tool useful in increasing website traffic. Please leave a note if you find any interesting web traffic methods. Let's learn from each other. Cheers!


Find me in the BlogRocket!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Yes BlogExplosion really works! I am a long time member and it works for me. I even found out that my web have almost 500,000 links. Lots of traffic.

Thanks,
Jude
artist

My Art Blog:
http://paintingsbyjude.blogspot.com

MakeTraffic said...

Thanks jude for your visit and comment. Will check out your site. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments