Sunday, February 17, 2008

On Edison Chen leaked photos scandal saga

I think that it is over-rated and over-publicised.

Many blogs, online news site and even the main stream newspapers are covering this saga again and again. The saga even made to small talks in the office pantry and became a hot lunch time topic.

It is almost like listening to the same song again and again and again.

I was relectant to write this post at first as some might think that i am using this post to generate more traffic for this blog but hey, who are they to judge!

For those who are searching for Edison Chen leaked photos scandal story and landed here instead, let me do some good and say this...

ENOUGH ALREADY!
Move on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing of the scandal you speak of, but I wanted to say hi. Hi!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi lilfunky1, thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

who is Edison Chen?

What did he do in the pictures?

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Kiz, ah...i rather not go into the details here. Thanks for visiting my blog.

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments