Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BlogExplosion to increase website traffic

I know that most of you, like me are tired of general strategies of increasing website traffic like "Writing good content”, “create good blog design” etc.

In the next series of post, I will introduce practical methods, in which I have tried and yielded results.

WebTraffic method #1: BlogExplosion.

BlogExplosion is a good source of constant web traffic for me. The web traffic gets better when I put up a banner on BlogExplosion Header. I received lots of clicked through and first time visitors.



There is one feature, which I particularly like, which is the blog rocket. It is fun to play. To get listed on the rocket, you need to at least surf a blog for that day. It costs one credit to list your blog on the rocket. Your blog will be listed on the rocket (top 20 blogs) until it gets exploded’at the top by new entries.

Let BlogExplosion explodes your web traffic!

12 comments:

bokjae said...

Hi Make-T joined yr group on facebook! Perhaps we can excahnge linbks! We do pretty much the same things though!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi bokjae,
Thanks! Added your link! Please come back often. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi MT,

i join blogexplosion but i don't know exactly how it is work hi hi hi...

Mariuca said...

MT! Thanks for sharing abt this rocket feature. I haven't fully explored all the features yet but I see ur banner all the time! :)

Trinity said...

MT... thanks for the information.. my friend LJ joined this as well. I am still thinking of joining... still haven't got time to explore it more..

StrikeFamilyBoom said...

I joined blog explosion two weeks ago and they still havent approved my blog. i was going through several of the forums and it seems the site is dying.

Bobby Revell said...

The only thing I don't like about Blog explosion is that the visits are too short which can cause your visitors bounce rate to increase and get your adsense smart priced (if you use adsense)...of course, entrecard can cause the same problem.

However, Blogexplosion did help my traffic overall when I used it. I used it and blog soldiers for quite a while when I first started blogging.

I haven't put any effort in gaining traffic in such a long time, I'm far too lazy...haha!!!!

MakeTraffic said...

HI Jul, no worries. You can pm me if you need help. Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Marzie, you got to try the blog rocket once! Other features are less popular. My banner...i am thinking of creating another one bu no time...Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Trin, you have got to try it out. it brings me constant traffic. Try out the blog rocket as well. Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Mr frost, not sure why you say it is dying. I am in the process of completing another post to show that it is bringing me constant traffic. Coming soon! Cheers!

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Bobby, i am so glad to hear from you. I agree the visit are too short. Like you said, blogtraffic did help in my traffic overall. Still trying blog soldier, will post something on it soon.

In my opinion, your blog traffic is good even if you do not put effort in gaining traffic. You are a natural magnet. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments