Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friendship Meme

My blog buddy Jean has dedicated a Friendship Meme to me.

You don't have to be tagged in order to join this Friendship Meme.Why not join me in this meme? I dedicate it to all my blog friends.

Let's see how huge this circle of friends can be. Add your link onto this Friendship Meme!

1. Catsy Carpe Diem
2. Catsy Download
3. Out of the Blue
4. A Day to Savor and Relish
5. A Piece of Idea
6. Write Shy
7. Stupid Wise
8. onlinememorylane
9. See Me For What You Will
10. Michelle’s Small World
11. Chez Francine
12. Cronaca
13. Le bric à brac de Cherie
14. Life
15. Hanna
16. AngrianiWorld
17. Farah
18. Anoushka
19. Noushy Syah
20. Eagle
21. Dasir
22. M2M
23. Sani-journal
24. NAFA
25. Mariuca
26. Bokjae
27. A Total Blog
28. A Great Pleasure
29. Project Heavy Traffic
30. Add your link here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kindly add my link easysolar.blogspot.com

MakeTraffic said...

Hi shola, thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers!

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments