Monday, April 7, 2008

No longer Faceless in Facebook

I have told myself not to be caught in the "facebook storm" that has swept many parts of the world. All my known friends are in facebook. I tild myself it is just one of the many social networking site.

In the end, i still join facebook and have been at it since. I have to declare i am no longer
Faceless in Facebook.

Make Traffic's Facebook profile

I like facebook because of the ease in making friends. I like the simple interface. But the millions of requests have been weighing it down. You just have to have fun and not to get yourself so stressed in clearing those requests.

I have created my Facebook Aps called aptly Project Heavy Traffic. It is a feed of my humble blog. Until i can design more complicated Apps, this is it- my first Facebook Apps.

0 comments:

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments