Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spiritual Sunday: It is all about Pride

When things are in kind of a mess
Look deep and assess
you will find that it is all about Pride
It is because the 'I' in me is greater than God wants it to be
the rightful place
abidding in His Love and Will
*
Create in me a pure heart, O God
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

4 comments:

Marky said...

was here to visit you! hope you can drop by at http://tiklaton.blogspot.com :)

Mariuca said...

Hola MT! I have a tag for you! Click here to have some FUN! :)

Anonymous said...

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hey,long time din drop by.
How r u ?
Wish u all the best(^^)

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments