Friday, September 14, 2007

Project Heavy Traffic 2.0 Reinvented

Finally, I have my own domain http://www.projectheavytraffic.com !!!

Project Heavy Traffic 2.0 is launched!

I have decided to have 2 blogs for differentiation purpose.

One for fun lovers (this blog) and the other for serious readers http://www.projectheavytraffic.com)

Please visit my new twin blog and leave some comments to initiate the launch!

i will post all the mime and tags in this blog but all the articles related to web traffic and SEO will be posted on both blogs.

Cheers!
Maketraffic

4 comments:

Sweetpea said...

wow. congrats on your new blog :)

MakeTraffic said...

Hi SweetPea, Thanks for the visit and well wishes. I will add your link in my new blog. Do visit my new blog and leave some comments. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hi!you have a good blog .the genie is too good .just this genie for a start is gone and famed you
all the best
congrats for the new blog.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Adavait, Thanks for your compliment! You make my day! Please hop by my new blog and vote or leave some comments there. Cheers!


MakeTraffic SEO Traffic

The Back Page

 
Blog Directory & Search engine
Directory of Internet Blogs
SGBlog.com
singapore blog directory

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Outpost
Add your link
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Recent comments